Issue [Rotate Screen]
Devices [MacBook, PC]
Suggested Resolutions [See Steps Below]
How to rotate your screen in Settings
1. Navigate to the Display page in Settings. The quickest way to access this page is to right-click on your desktop and click the “Display settings” option. You can also search for “Rotate” via the Start menu; both options lead to the Display page in the Settings app.
(Image credit: Tom's Hardware)
2. Select a monitor if you have multiple displays.
3. Click the button inside the ‘Display orientation’ section.
4. Choose your preferred display orientation. There are four options to choose from: Landscape, Portrait, Landscape (flipped) and Portrait (flipped).
5. Click ‘Keep Changes’ to change your settings. After your screen is rotated a small window will appear with two buttons: “Keep Changes” and “Revert.” The former saves your current screen orientation; the latter restores the previous setting. If you don’t click anything, the screen orientation will automatically revert after a 10-second delay.
That’s all there is to it. Windows 11 will now match your monitor’s orientation without requiring you to use anything but the built-in Settings app. But there are other ways to change the screen’s orientation in Windows, too, depending on what kind of GPU you’re using.
Rotate the image on your Mac display
Depending on your display model, you may be able to rotate the image on your display. For example, if you have a widescreen display but would rather have a display that is taller than it is wide, you could rotate the display’s image 90 degrees, then physically rotate the display, if possible.
Before you begin, check the documentation that came with your display to make sure you can safely operate the display when it’s rotated. Then follow these steps:
Click the pop-up menu next to Rotation on the right and choose how many degrees to rotate the image on your display.
In the dialog that appears, click Confirm.
To return your image to its original rotation, click the Rotation pop-up menu and choose Standard.
External Websites/Sources [Links Below] [Add Dates]
Links Verified on : 04/24/23